22.214.171.124.4 Chacko Mathew (Mathew)
He lived as a farmer and had paddy fields in Thalavady Poriyanvelil, Perillamaram, Prakkidavaruthi, Udayan, Chatthan, Chakankari and in Chennithala too. His wife Saramma was from Amichakary, Chakkaala Vengal Kandathil family member and they had 4 sons and 3 daughters.
126.96.36.199.1 P M Chacko (Achankunju) (1928)
He is the eldest son of Chacko Mathew, fifth generation in Puthenparampil family. After his school education he did B.Sc. from Madras Madura American College in 1948 and later he did B.Sc. Engineering from Trivandrum Govt. Engineering College as entered in Madras PWD and Port Trust. He then joined Kothamangalam Mar Athanasius Engineering College as the head of Mechanical Engineering. In 1964 he joined Harison and Cross field and worked as the Chief Engineer from 1972-1978. He was the first Indian Engineer in that position. Later he started his own consultancy.
He was a National President of Institution of Engineers (India) (1994-1996). The first Engineer and a Malayalee to held the position for two consecutive years. He also worked a member of World Engineers Council Indian Committee. He also worked as council member of International Christian Business Committee, then International Board Member and national President of it. He was the only Indian member in International Board. He worked as Mar Thoma Church Council member and Mar Thomas College Governing body member for 6 years.
He married Kottayam Palampadam P A Punnan’s daughter Leelamma in 1952. They have two children.
- Daughter Usha (Sara) is married to Babu Theradapuzha Veedu Palakkad, and they have three children, Anu, Renu and Arun.
188.8.131.52.4.1.1. Mathew Chacko (Sajan)
He is an engineer and is married to Roshini and they have two children.
- Daughter Riya
184.108.40.206.4.2 P M Zacariah (Aniyan) 1930.
He worked in fisheries department Govt. of Kerala and retired as Deputy Director in 1986. He is married to Annie John Vazhanad, Kottayam and she worked 30 years as a School Teacher and retired in 1989. They have four children.
- Sunila married to Joy Ernakulam
- Anu married to Mohan Bangalore
- Binu married to Sabu Bangalore
- Shibi married to Sanjai Hydrabad
- Ammini (Achiyamma Chacko) she is married to Niranam Vadakumabhagom Vadakkepurathu John Alexander. They have three children. Son Johnson is married to Biji. Daughter Reny is married to Anil and is in Dubai and younger daughter is Shyla.
- Aniyamma (P M Aliyamma) is married to C C Eapen Kumabanadu Choondamannil. They have three sons. Anil is married to Anija Bangalore. Sunil is married to Dixy and Binil is married to Reena Bangalore.
220.127.116.11.4.3. Prof. P.M. Mathew (Kunjukutty)
He worked as a Lecturer and Professor 30 years in Marthoma College Thiruvalla. His wife Sosamma Varkkey (Lalitha) worked as Prof. in CMS College Kottayam andthey have three children.
- Priya married to Salu Kottayam
- Soumya married to Danny Bangalore
- Remya married to Valiyamon Ernakulam
18.104.22.168.4.4. P. M Abraham (Raja)
After his education in Law Academy he practised in Thiruvalla and went to US in 1976. He worked for 30 years in Nissan North America and then worked in Chevarlot Motors Corporation and retired as the Director of Finance from there in 2014. He resides in US. He married to Sosamma who worked in Medical City Hospital. He have a two sons and a daughter.
22.214.171.124.4.4. 1 Jerry working in USA
126.96.36.199.4.4.2 Jeffrey is working in USA and is married to Rintu and have a daughter Grace who is a student in USA
Daughter Sheena is working in USA.
P M Saramma is the youngest daughter of Chacko Mathew. She is married to K E Thomas Rajan Kulathipurackal Kavumbhagom and there only daughter Smitha married to Binu Karackal.